Legal terms and conditions
If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you may not access or use the services of the web site and We may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement.
You agree to review this Agreement periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued access or use of the services of the web site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
2. Owner rights, copyright & trademark
The web site and the product labels of the items portrayed, in whole and in part, including the registration of the domain name expertsaccountabilityteam.com operated by Experts Accountability Team CY Ltd registered in Cyprus with the registration number HE394285.
A company duly registered and incorporated according to the laws of Cyprus or used in accordance with a licensing agreement with the respective owners of particular product components including trademarks. The term “web site”, for purposes herein, includes but is not limited to, words and character arrangements, images, logos, trademarks, compositions, articles, descriptions, commentary, layout and arrangement, including both visible and non-visible components, in whole or any portion thereof.
The web site is copyright protected by the Company and/or the respective component owners. Likewise, trademarks are registered and protected from infringement. Any unauthorized use of the web site (as defined above) or infringement on trademarks herein, including any form of copying, reproduction, modification or distribution by any means is strictly prohibited unless authorized in writing by a duly authorized representative of the Company.
3. Good faith
Statements or information provided herein constitute “mere opinion” and not representation of fact. The web site strives to bring you the most up to date materials, information and products available in good faith.
4. Disclaimer and liquidated damages
Use of the web site, samples or purchase of products constitutes express and/or implied agreement that:
- The Company, its’ shareholders, owners, directors, officers, associates, suppliers, employees, advertisers, successors and assigns are not liable for any damages arising from the use of the web site or any products offered or purchased on this site or elsewhere. This comprehensive and global disclaimer and limitation upon liability includes, but is not limited to all damages of any kind (including direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential and/or collateral) and applies to customers or any third parties and flows with the product, sample, information or service. This same disclaimer and limitation of liability specifically applies to any product liability claim and the user of the web site or any products purchased from the Company or its resellers or successive distributors. Any claims by a user of the web site or purchaser of products, or recipients of samples here from or thru the Company directly or indirectly, are hereby waived.
- The web site user and/or product user hereby assumes the risk of use of any Company product or the web site.
- Any purchaser or user of the Company’s products, samples or services agrees that the applicable forum and governing law for any causes of action described herein shall be the law of Cyprus. The user of this web site or any user of a Company product agrees that irrespective of the above, the maximum damages of any type whatsoever shall be the lesser of the purchase price of the product or service or maximum 250 DKK.
- If any portion or disclaimer herein and limitation of liability is deemed void, inapplicable or unenforceable, that portion will be deemed severed, and the remaining portion of the disclaimer and limitations on liability will continue in full force and effect.
No warranties, express or implied, are made by the Company, its officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, successors or assigns, nor is such offered with respect to any of the products, services or samples offered herein or elsewhere.
All products are offered on an as is basis. All warranties are disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by law including but not limited to implied warranties of any type. Specifically disclaimed are implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, information providers and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement or any related activity (including infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Company using your service account.
7. Waiver of provision or rights
The Company’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. The Company may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
8. Referring links
Links to other web sites are for your convenience and you use such links at your own risk. The Company has not tested or verified any information, products, services or security features on such links.
We earn commission from some partners on selected links.
The Company, its’ shareholders, owners, directors, officers, associates, suppliers, employees, advertisers, successors and assigns are not liable for any damages arising from the use of any links on the web site.
9. Appearance of actual containers
While the web site attempts to provide current images reflecting containers and appearance actual containers may vary from images portrayed. Note that various sizes may also dictate packaging parameters.
The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on the web site (collectively, “Terms”), govern your use of the web site expertsaccountabilityteam.com.
If you do not understand and agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this web site. Your use of this web site at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
2.2. Restrictions regarding Materials
All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, “Materials”) contained in this web site are provided by the Company or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors (“Third Party Providers”) and are the copyrighted work of the Company and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of the Company or the Third Party Provider. No part of the web site, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of the Company. You also may not, without the Company’s prior express written permission, “mirror” any Materials contained on this web site on any other server.
Nothing on this web site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Company’s or any Third Party Provider’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the Company’s Materials on this web site provided that:
- both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials,
- the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and
- no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by the Company which does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by the Company.
The Company is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and the Company ask our users to do the same. The respective names, trademarks and brands of different drugs displayed on this website belong to their respective owners and are their exclusive intellectual property assets and that the Company has got no rights, title or interests therein.
The Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others’ intellectual property rights.
2.3. Disclaimer for web sites that we link to
The company uses our best endeavors to ensure that the web sites the Company selects for inclusion in the web site work, and continue to work properly; that their content remains acceptable and useful; and that their operation will not be injurious to our users’ PCs.
The Company explicitly disclaims, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the web sites that the Company link to:
- Infection by computer viruses
- Damage caused by downloaded software
- Technical problems, failures and speed of operation
- Libelous or illegal material
- The quality or truth of any material, or advice that is offered
2.4. Disclaimer of warranty
The Company expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to the web site, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the website, to any external web site linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto.
The web site, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at the web site, as well as any external web site and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The Company has no control over any external web site or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to the web site. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions of implied warranties may not apply to you.
The web site and its internal web pages may be unavailable for online access from time to time and at any time; there are no guarantees and no warranties of online availability, impressions, and click-throughs. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to the website, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the website, to any external web site linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
2.5. Disclaimer of online availability, impressions, and click-throughs
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-throughs of the web site, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the web site.
The web site, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the web site, may be unavailable for online access at any time. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by the Company before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on the web site.
Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. The Company reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
2.6. Limitation of liability
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall the Company be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this web site including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external web site.
2.7. Local Laws
The Company controls and operates this web site from its headquarters in Cyprus and makes no representation that the materials on the web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
If you use this web site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this web site are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in the European Union and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in Cyprus.
This web site could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the services, programs, and prices described in this web site at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the web site.
The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website are of a general nature only and are not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, professional advice requirements or any other needs of any particular individual or entity.
It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this web site is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use.
The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this web site should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
This web site is sometimes linked to external websites over which the Company has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked web sites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to the Company.
The statements expressed on external linked web sites are not those of the Company; and users are advised that the Company does not maintain editorial control over external linked web sites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites.
The Company has no control over any external web site or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to the web site.
These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the web site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. The Company can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of the Company.
2.9. License disclaimer
Nothing on any web site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Company or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
2.10. Content and liability disclaimer
The Company shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any web site, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. All Company and third-party information provided on any web site is provided on an “as is” basis.
The Company disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with regard to any information (including any software or services) provided on any web site, including the implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
2.11. Purchasing and ordering disclaimer
Make your own decisions. All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and the Company does not claim to offer any advice, expert, technical, legal or financial advice.
Read these terms: in purchasing a service you understand and agree to the terms below. If you do not understand and agree with these terms then do not place an order for a service.
Pricing: all prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the services featured on our web site. In the event a part or accessory is ordered and the listed price has changed, you will be notified prior to our processing your order.
Purchasing: all services are provided by the Company on “as is” basis with no representations or warranties of any kind from the Company.
2.12. Your responsibility, damage limits
You have sole responsibility for use of the services you purchase through this web site. In no event shall the Company be liable to you in relation to the services, or your use, misuse or inability to use the services, for any:
- indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage); or
- direct damages in excess of the amount you paid the Company for the applicable services. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials published on this web site.
The Company does not warranty and shall have no liability regarding information provided on this web site regarding recommendations for supplements for any and all services.
Except as specifically stated on this web site, neither the Company, its owners and operators, nor any of the directors, employees, hosting company, or other representatives of each will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
The Company liability to you shall in no event exceed the amount of the services in dispute.
2.13. Registration and payment policy
Registration may be required for the use of certain services of the web site. Your registration shall not impose any duty on the Company to provide any particular service to you.
In the event that payment is required by you to receive any services offered by the law in Cyprus, You agree to pay all charges to Cyprus, including applicable taxes, in accordance with the billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable.
The Company reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges, and to institute new fees or charges.
2.14. Your representations
You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others.
You further represent that you are not purchasing the services for resale to others and will not do so without the Company’s prior written consent.
2.15. Use of web site
You confirm to the Company that you release and discharge the Company, and all of their officers and directors, agents, and employees from any and all liability, claims or causes of action with respect of the use or application of the services by you. You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the web site shall not:
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the web site;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the web site by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the web site, or that of other computer systems;
- use the web site in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the web site, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the web site);
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the web site; or
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the web site infrastructure.
We (“the Company”) are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. Protecting your privacy is important to us on the web site .
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an e-mail address or other contact details, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit the web site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
The Company may use the information collected on the web site to provide you with a superior shopping experience and to communicate with you about products, services, and promotions.
Information gathered through the web site is not shared with third parties except those necessary to process the transaction and prevent fraud (such as your credit card company). All payment information through this web site is encrypted and transmitted through a secure server.
3.2. Personal information you specifically provide
When registering for one or more of the Company’s services, you may be asked to provide certain personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and credit card information) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain special features or areas of the web site, or carrying out transactions.
It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you may not be able to access certain features of the web site. Additionally, if you contact us, the Company may keep a record of your correspondence.
3.3. Sweepstakes and contests
If and when the Company sponsors sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, or third parties sponsor such promotions in conjunction with the web site, either the Company or the third party may post relevant privacy information in the official rules and/or registration area for the promotion.
3.4. Electronic communications
When you visit the web site, chat or send e-mails, you are communicating with the Company electronically. You consent to receive communications from the Company electronically.
The Company will communicate with you by chat, e-mail or by posting notices on the web site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The web site has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to spam and if we suspect any violation your account will be terminated without further notice.
3.6. Your conduct
Any conduct by you that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the web site will not be permitted
You agree to use the web site only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the web site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, fraudulent, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You agree not to violate any of the robot access policies and acknowledge that any violation of the policies may result in termination of your access to the web site, deactivation or deletion of your account and all related information and files in your account, and preclusion of any further access to such files or the web site, without prior notice.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the web site, use of the web site, or access to the web site. You agree not to access the web site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the web site.
3.7. Confidentiality and security
The Company takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
The Company restricts access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
The Company limits access to personal information about you to employees who the Company believes reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
The Company reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
3.10. Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall the Company or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the web site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages for loss of profits, good will, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages) that result from:
- The use of or inability to use the web site;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the web site; or
- Any other matter relating to the service. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through the web site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3.11. Our rights
The Company may elect to electronically monitor areas of the web site and may disclose any Content, records, or electronic communication of any kind:
- To satisfy any law, regulation, or government request;
- If such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the web site; or
- To protect our rights or property or the rights of the users, Sponsors, Providers, Licensors, or Merchants.
The Company is not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring such Content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content, the Company may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from the web site.
The Company may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the web site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party Provider, Merchant, Sponsor, Licensor, service provider or the Company.
Because customer service is paramount to our business, the Company reserves the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, the Company reserves the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer.
3.12. Applicable law
The Company controls the web site from Cyprus. The Company makes no representation that the Content in the web site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited.
Those who choose to access the web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
You may not use or export the Content in violation of the export laws of Cyprus and regulations. Any claim relating to the web site, the services provided through the web site or the Content shall be governed by the laws of Cyprus, without reference to its choice of law provisions.
You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Cyprus.
3.13. Contact information
The web site uses “cookies,” a technology that installs information on a web site user’s computer to permit the web site to recognize future visits by that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the web site.
For example, the web site use the information provided through cookies to recognize you as a previous user of the web site, to offer personalized web page content and information for your use, to track your activity at the web site, to pre populate online forms with your personal information to respond to your needs, and to otherwise facilitate your web site experience.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user login details to gain access to certain parts of the web site.
The Company may also analyse information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
4.2. Cookies and how they benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pay sales commissions.
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work.
- Determining if you are logged in or not.
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions.
- Tailoring content to your needs.
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to sign up to our email newsletter).
4.3. Social website cookies
So you can easily like or share our content on Facebook, Twitter and other social medias we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
4.4. Web site improvement cookies
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
4.5. Visitor statistics cookies
This helps us to continuously improve our website. These so called analytics programs also tell us if how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before helping us to put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend.
We also use technology to determine how people who phone us arrived on our website (e.g. from a search engine or by clicking on an advert). This is to help us to identify how people heard about us.
Please be aware that if you call us, using a phone number on the website we can potentially tell how you arrived on our website. Again this ultimately helps us keep down costs for you.
4.6. Third party software we use
We use the following third party software tools on our web site:
- Google Analytics – tracking your website behaviour.
- Facebook retargeting – tracking what web pages you are viewing and what adds you will see.
4.7. Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with anti spyware software.